Monday, August 13, 2012

"Drain" - Pyramid Vritra ft. Frisco (Syd The Kyd)


Nice track!!! 
Syd The Kyd singing the chourus, she's great, I LOVE HER!! 


[Verse 1: Pyramid Vritra]

Satan-eyed hufflepuffing tucked in dutch
I'm climbing up the echelons
B's slick thick with leaf grind
And chief chipped like I'm old nas steam
Rolled and she flat lined still
Cold as my last beat she
Gone and she nasty I'm
Blown and she raspy
Crafty amongst flyest
It's drafty amongst the highest
And I am if you're compliant
I could put you onto science
Niggas ride waves like sawtooth
And they cut paste like in art school
While we stay paved with them oz bricks
And I stayed faded off wax hit...shit

[Chourus: Frisco (Syd tha Kid)]

I'm on a cloud I'm to familiar with, hoping I don't fall down
The buildings and the trees beneath my feet, what happens when I hit ground
What rushes up always comes crashing down
But take it slow you'll make it safe and sound

[Verse 2: Pyramid Vritra]

Satan-eyed hufflepuffing tucked in dutch
I'm climbing up the echelons
J's twisted this bitch flipping
She can't take it
She T sis off these bong rips
I'm like stop tripping
Roof blown and we sunshine
Steamed-rolled till she flat lined
Still cold as my last beat
Crafty amongst the flyest
I'm floating above the highest
And I am if you're compliant
I could put you onto science like...

No comments:

Post a Comment