Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My bed is snow white ~ LOVE THIS SONG MADLY



You're Right - Kilo Kish

Give me something new to say
Something new I can fight for

Then I caught the awkward pain
When you walked through that door
And we didn't speak to each other

And we don't greet one another
When we blew text under covers
And you used to be my lover
I don't wanna hear anything new
Eyes are eyes and mind for you
Through a glass couldn't see it clearer
Catch me staring in the mirror
Like what the fuck

Tornado uprooted our lives
We need ours, stealing my pride
My dignity and half my life

I guess you were right
Yea I guess you were right
I guess you were right
Yea I guess you were right
When you said
And when you said
All you have are friends

I don't wanna write any new songs
Don't wanna play games in garageband
Cus' last night I recall you were my man
But didn't end up like I planned
Break up to make up a new song is in my ear
And all of the things that you told me
Looking at reflections still ain't clear
Its not fair
I said muthafucker unfair
Cus yesterday you were right here
My bed is snow white
And I'm scared

That its true
Ill never find another like you
Everything I said is untrue
Rollin on acid
I could hate you
But don't

No comments:

Post a Comment